Effective date: January 1, 2023
Last updated on: January 1, 2023
- This Website with the URL of https://ggmpl.com/ ("Website/Site") is
operated by GLADGURU Marketing Pvt. Ltd. ("We/Our/Us"). We are
committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do collect your
personal information and process your personal data in accordance with
the IT Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other national and state laws which relate
the processing of personal data. Please read the following carefully to
understand our views and practices regarding your personal
- We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually
improve our products and services.
make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy
- All partner firms and any third-party working with or for Us, and who have
access to personal information, will be expected to read and comply with
Website Interaction: From you directly and through this Site: We may collect information
through the Website when you visit. The data we collect depends on the
context of your interactions with our Website.
Business Interaction: We may collect information through
business interaction with you or your employees.
Information Interaction: From other sources: We may receive information from other sources,
such as public databases; joint marketing partners, social media platforms;
or other third parties such as: Information about your interactions with the products and services
offered by our subsidiaries.
- We collect information primarily to provide better services to all of our
- When you visit our Site, visitor's information such as the Operating Systems (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site & how you use our products or services get collected.
- We automatically use history, which we
sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to
create features such as Best Seller, Top Rated, etc…
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and
from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products
and/or content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download
errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such
as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
- We automatically collect information using "Cookies". Cookies are small
data files stored on your hard drive the websites. Among other things,
cookies help us improve our Site, our marketing activities, and your
and to count visits to our Site.
- Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer,
you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject
cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some features will be
unavailable. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your
browser's instructions on changing your cookie settings.
- By using this Website, you are agreeing that we may advertise your
feedback on the Website and marketing materials.
- We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you
with the goods and services and for such period as mandated by the
If you opt to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our
mailing list or newsletters, enter into any of our competitions or provide us
with your details at networking events, we may use your personal data for
our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our
goods, services, business updates and events.
- We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect
and improve our current products and services.
- We use the information collected through this website as described in
this policy and we may use your information to:
- Improve our services, Site and how we operate our businesses;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Site, products and
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments, and
- Create and manage the online accounts you manage on our website;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices,
technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news
related to products and services;
- We may process your personal information without your knowledge or
consent where required by applicable law or regulation for the purposes of
verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including
of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences;
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or
- Information about our user is an important part of our business and we take due care to protect the same.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. The functions include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring credit risk, and providing customer service.
- We release account and other personal information when we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our conditions of use, and other agreements, protect the rights, property or safety of Us, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to use any products or services that require you to sign in.
- Approved third parties also may set cookies when you interact with Our services.
- Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies .
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our services.
- We take due care to protect customer data. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, data. The employees who are dealing with the data have been trained to protect the data from any illegal or unauthorized usage.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Locker (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, UID's and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling branded credit cards from the major card schemes.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information.
- We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- Information you provide to us is shared on our secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
- Information collected from you will be stored for such period as required to complete the transaction entered into with you or such period as mandated under the applicable laws.
Links to third party site/apps
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites of
third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites,
such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of
your personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for
these policies. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
This Website incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in
order to allow easy sharing on your favourite social networks. These
plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when assessing the
page to safeguard the privacy of users. Cookies may be set, if you make
voluntary use of the plugin. The collection and use of information obtained
by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of
the social networks.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal data with third parties without your prior
consent other than:
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties adhere to the data protection principles set out in the IT Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other applicable legislation, or enter into a written agreement with Us requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by such principles;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purpose of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you
reside, you may only use Our Website with the consent of your parent or
legal guardian. In any case, We will not be liable for any cause of action that
arose due to non-compliance with this section.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes to
this policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. You agree that
your continued use of our services after such changes have been published
to our services will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for
our advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again.
Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been
expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an
ordering process: (I am accepting to receive newsletter from this website,
you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer
want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe by clicking on unsubscribe
option given in the email footer.
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances with Us, please
contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue
Address: 14, Block 4A, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110018